Last updated on April 5, 2022.
1. What data we get from you
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your participation in courses. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
2. For what we use your data
- Responding to your questions and concerns
- Sending you transactional and relationship messages regarding the services, administrative confirmations including messages from instructors and teaching assistants.
- Sending you notifications about changes to our services and policy, and important updates/announcements/events
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages
- Sending you the performance tracking and analysis on regular basis
3. Our policy concerning
Master Learners respects and protects the privacy of the individuals that access the information and use the services provided through them. Individually identifiable information about the User is not willfully disclosed to any third party. Master Learners is committed to the collection, retention and use of personal information that you provide to us about yourself on this site www.masterlearners.in.
Your Personal Information may comprise the (Name, Age, Occupation, User ID and Password with choice, email address, Telephone No., Payment processing Details, Limited personal Details and Any Other data as Master Learners may require.) We do not sell, distribute or rent any personal data to other parties for marketing or any other purpose under any circumstances. You and your personal information is an asset for us. Your personal information will be disclosed to the bank when you proceed to make payment through your debit/credit card/Net banking for approving the payment. Master Learners will be entitled to use the information given during the Online Payment process for the purpose of registration of the applicant as also for statistical purposes.
The General Information is used by Master Learners for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Master Learners and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by Master Learners with any person, at Master Learners discretion. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Within Master Learners, access to Personal Information collected by Master Learners will be given only to those persons who are authorized by Master Learners and third parties hired by Master Learners to perform administrative services. Master Learners will provide access to third parties for internal entering and managing Personal Information in Master Learners Database, processing your admissions or fee preparing address label’s sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. Master Learners cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and Master Learners will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
4. Your choices about the use of your data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.
- To update the data, you provide, log into your account and update at any time.